As promised, I set up a blog for us to stay in touch. I hope this works well, but if it doesn't, we can always try a different site.
It's a private blog, so it will only be visible by us, its authors. Just sign in with your google account, which you've already created if you're reading this.
As the name of the blog implies, this is to chronicle the adventures of the A-Team. So that means we have to have adventure-filled lives! Sound good?
Well, it's only been a day, and I'm starting to miss you guys already. I guess it's just the psychological effect of knowing we've left Xavier. But I'm excited about this blogging business. :)
Hope your summers have started off well, and that the moving out is not too annoying.
Oh, and let me know if you like the background, etc. of the blog. That can always be changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment